Tuesday, December 23, 2008

You were counted twice.

Dear friends,

There’s been ups and downs. Sadness and happiness. Bright and rainy days. Quiet and merry times. I have learnt so many new things and passed so abundantly bad times.

Sometimes I feel left alone. At another time I was so happy beyond compare. I do believe that you must have felt the same through the year.

Through this unique occasion, allow me to thank you for all that we have been through for the past days and months. I have been so blessed just to know and being one of your friends. When I look back at how I have been so blessed, then I count you twice as my blessings.

I have no better words to say but to humbly thank you for all that you have done to me, and I wish you all the best for the days to come in 2009.

“Do not pray for easy lives, pray to be stronger men. Do not pray for tasks equal to your powers, pray for powers equal to your tasks. Then the doing of your work shall be no miracle, but you shall be the miracle.”

-- Phillips Brooks

MERRY CHRISTMAS 2008 & HAPPY NEW YEAR 2009

Alexander Mutak and family

Jakarta, 24 December 2008

No comments:

Post a Comment