Thursday, July 24, 2008

Forrest Gump and Blessings

There are events and or incidents that left us a special marks and will always remind us on something.
Forrest Gump, this oscar and many award winning movie has left its special mark in my heart after the first time I saw it at lest 14 years ago. A dump, yet innocent and hard to blame young man, run his life just go by the flow. In his journey, he finds moments when he is misunderstood, misused, even incidentally become a hero or winner.
Not far different with him, there are things in my days that make it sometimes difficult to understand. Some things that would make you happy so that you cannot stop from telling it to other. Some are incidents that make you weep, like loosing things or people you love, or tragic moments that left an inavoidance stretch in your heart.
This movie we are talking about tells us usual things that happen to a very lay and ordinary person like you and I. The happenings that come and go, letting us to hold back that indeed, like it is said to Mr. Gump; life's a like a box full of chocolates, Forrest, you never know what you'll get.

Who have his own power to change the course of his own life? Even prophets don't.
But I am blessed because I know someone who knows what will happen to me, to you, and to this misterious world. I am at peace when I realise how blessed I am. Wouldn't you?

No comments:

Post a Comment